I Love Montreal

标题: Power BI 10 best tips by Leila [打印本页]

作者: 爱笑的土豆    时间: 2022-2-6 14:24
标题: Power BI 10 best tips by Leila
In this video you'll learn the
[youtube]mYpOSfqgTvY[/youtube]
to create effective and beautiful Microsoft Power BI Dashboards. We're going to cover techniques for formatting, organizing, and productivity for Power BI desktop. We'll cover tips like - creating a separate measures table in Power BI, Conditionally formatting charts, adding page navigation (similar to a table of contents), using custom images in your power BI dashboard to make it look more professional, aligning objects, customizing tooltips and more.... let me know if you knew all of these or if you found something new here!

[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]00:00 Power BI Dashboard Tips and Tricks[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
00:21 Conditional Formatting of Charts[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
01:39 Align Objects[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
02:39 Create Dedicated Measures Table[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
04:23 Organize Measures in Folders[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
05:07 Use Custom Images for Page Background[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
06:53 Customize Tooltips[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
09:39 Add Page Navigation[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
10:45 Back Button for Easier Navigation[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
11:18 Lock Objects in Place[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
11:47 Save BI Report as PDF[color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-call-to-action))]
12:22 Wrap Up

欢迎光临 I Love Montreal (https://51montreal.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2